If you are finding it hard to sell a piece of land, you need to capture it through an aerial camera. The professionals in the real estate sector have done the same and are delighted with the results. Along with the land on sale, a drone also captures everything that surrounds it, and this is what plays a key role in tempting the potential buyers towards it.
- Selling a piece of land becomes easy.
- The stunning landscape helps in glorifying the land on sale.
- There is no loss of detail.
- We will match you to our professional with the right level of skill and experience to suit your particular project.
- We spend time analysing which methods will be most effective in building your brand and generating revenue for you.
- We are very punctual when it comes to delivering our services, as your video reaches you on the date as promised by us at the beginning of the project.
- Our wide range of products and equipment help us to undertake the most complex of the projects which may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
- Hardly any company in this industry would be as cost effective as us. We provide services at the most reasonable price there could be at the same time not compromising on our quality.
- Customer Satisfaction is our primary goal, and we do not leave any stone unturned for that.
How long it will take to shoot my property?
It can normally take around 1.5 hours, more or less, to shoot an average home. However, if we apply our expertise regarding composition and editing, with a manner to light every scene, we can adopt a hyper-effective methodology that would let us shoot the average sized house in around 35-40 minutes, while still accomplishing first-rate outcomes that we believe our competitors can’t match.
How can I help prepare my home for a real estate photo shoot?
Tips to prepare your home for the most favorable real estate photos:
- Comprehensively clean the entire house (vacuum carpeting, mop hard floors, clean countertops, clean windows)
- Turn on all overhead lights and lamps
- Replace all fused light bulbs
- Turn off all ceiling fans
- Turn off all TVs
- Turn off all computer screens
- Open blinds/window treatments to usher in outside light
- Take away personal photos (or replace with general landscape/object photos)
- Make all beds
- Take out small floor rugs to disclose actual flooring
- Place all shoes and jackets in cupboards
- Do away with all cars from the view of windows and driveways.
- Remove bicycles, yachts, trash cans, water hoses, alarm signs and dead plants.
- Clean patio decks and pavements.
- Clean mirrors and shower doors.
What if the weather is bad on the day of my shoot?
If the weather is bad on the day of your shoot, you need not worry. Our firm has a team of skilled photographers who possess the skill set to shoot astonishingly in any weather conditions. Also, we offer rescheduling services in case of bad weather conditions.
How long does it take to receive my photographs?
Typically, it can take average anywhere between 2-6 weeks. Obviously photographers will try and get your photographs to you as soon as possible. We might also send some sneak peak photographs of a selection that have been edited for you to see.